In an ever-advancing world of business and organizations, management knowledge, skills and attitudes play a critical role for any society to succeed and improve. The BIHE BBA program will equip its graduates with essential knowledge and practices to cope with a variety of issues in different management fields. The program consists of courses in management, accounting, finance, marketing, human resource management, organizational behavior, international business, management information systems, economics, math and statistics, and core courses.
The BBA program in BIHE offers a combination of marketing and organizational behavior majors. The importance of working in global markets and acquiring the latest academic and practical knowledge in the marketing field is one of the core concepts of the marketing concentration while focus on human aspects of the business and managerial worlds, as one of the major objectives of BIHE, is reflected in the managerial concentration.
The BIHE School of Business Administration is a center of higher education and research that strives to educate those interested in learning by adhering to the principles of Baháʼí Faith and the scientific method in order to contribute to the improvement of Iranian society. It does this by nurturing and empowering competent and committed people with the ability to manage properly.
The aims of School of Business Administration is to create a semi-online educational and research environment and to present an academic program for Baháʼí youth deprived of studying in Iran to raise qualified graduates for livelihood and active participation in the life of Iranian society to serve the homeland.
Goals and Objectives
The goals and objectives of the program are to:
- strengthen the spirit of learning in all components
- institutionalize scientific honesty
- pay attention to the principle of consultation and cooperation at all levels
- increase the spirit of service to recognize and meet the needs of Iran
- focus on nurturing ability (knowledge, insight, and skills) in students
- pay attention to creative thinking and the exchange of critical thoughts
- nurture the responsibility, sacrifice, and creativity of human resources
Candidates must hold a high school diploma in order to take the entrance exam. Furthermore, the following requirements need to be met:
- Have a minimum GPA of 75 (out of 100) in high school
- Earn at least a total of 900 points (out of 2000) in entrance exam
- Obtain at least 70% of the English language score in entrance exam
Each academic year consists of two semesters. The teaching and learning process of each semester takes 19 weeks. Students are required to take 47 courses of 1, 2, or 3 credit hours each, distributed in four academic years for a total of 137 credit hours.