The MBA program is firmly committed to educating and equipping the upcoming generation of business leaders with the tools necessary to enact positive social change with emphasis on promoting equality and social responsibility.
The program endeavors to empower students with comprehensive knowledge, competencies, and a value system that are geared towards building sustainable and inclusive organizations that contribute to the betterment of both the economy and society at large. The program's central objective is to instill in students a profound sense of purpose, a deep appreciation of the significance of social responsibility, and a commitment to advancing the collective good.
Students will acquire a deep understanding of the fundamentals of business, including finance, marketing, strategy, and operations, as well as learn to develop effective communication, critical thinking, and problem-solving abilities. The program also emphasizes the importance of entrepreneurship, innovation, and creativity, and encourages students to think beyond traditional boundaries in order to create sustainable and impactful businesses.
The vision of our MBA program is to establish an academic and research-oriented environment that enables our students to gain familiarity with emerging areas of business while fostering the development of socially responsible leaders, managers, and entrepreneurs committed to innovation and excellence. Our program is deeply committed to educating and developing individuals capable of creating value for stakeholders and society at large, while simultaneously working to shape a better future for all.
The mission of our MBA program is to cultivate a new cohort of business leaders who are not only highly competent, but also imbued with a strong sense of responsibility and a deep commitment to improving the world around them through their work in the field of business. To accomplish this mission, our program provides students with an innovative and rigorous curriculum designed to develop their analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills, while also emphasizing the importance of ethics and social responsibility.
In order to attain its objectives, the MBA program employs several approaches, including:
- Provision of managerial insights to graduates from diverse academic backgrounds.
- Tailor its course content, incorporating concepts, theories, functional examples, dialogues, theses, and research that are locally relevant.
- Foster the development of students' abilities to identify and address the needs of Iran's economy, and to contribute to its rebuilding and revitalization.
- create an environment that encourages both students and professors to remain up-to-date with the latest research and academic discourse, and to cultivate a deep understanding of global issues.
- Promote independent critical thinking in proposing viable solutions, and encourage developing nuanced understanding of global affairs, and considering the broader socio-economic context.
Goals and Objectives
Upon completion of the MBA program, students will gain profound insight and acquire the following capabilities:
- Identify and objectively evaluate relevant data from various sources to make informed business decisions. They will demonstrate proficiency in analyzing and synthesizing complex information to reach objective conclusions.
- Develop critical thinking skills that enable them to analyze different business scenarios, think creatively and innovatively, consider multiple perspectives and recognize their pros and cons.
- Conduct applied research and participate in intellectual discourses, utilize scientific analysis tools, and engage with peers and industry professionals.
- Attain the ability to work independently, take initiative, while demonstrating self-motivation and self-discipline in identifying and pursuing business opportunities.
- Teach with academic rigor, :gain deep understanding of current teaching methodologies and pedagogical approaches that meet the needs of diverse learners.
In summary, the MBA program's objectives are designed to equip students with the skills necessary to thrive in a dynamic business environment. These objectives will enable graduates to make informed decisions, think critically, engage in research and intellectual discourses, act independently, and teach with academic rigor.
The MBA program invites applications from students who hold an undergraduate degree from accredited universities. To be considered for admission, applicants must submit an official transcript from their attended university, in addition to completing an online application form. The application form includes a personal statement of 500 words in English, which outlines the candidate's motivations for pursuing the program and summarizes their relevant personal background.
Applicants are also required to provide two letters of recommendation from referees who are not family members or friends, and who have worked closely with the applicant in academic or work environments, ideally with some research component. The referees should be familiar with the applicant's work habits, motivation, and ability to work creatively and independently.
Moreover, applicants are required to present proof of English proficiency at the level of the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) 6.0 in each of writing, reading, comprehension, and expression. This requirement can be fulfilled by taking an IELTS, the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), or an equivalent assessment.
Applicants must also have at least two years of experience working in a related organization.
All required application materials must be submitted by the established deadline. Eligible applicants will be invited to participate in an interview.
Currently, the MBA program can admit a maximum of 15 students. This selective approach ensures a personalized and focused learning environment that facilitates deeper engagement and better outcomes for each student.
The students must pass 36 credit hours to receive the master’s degree. Additionally, there are 12 credit hours of prerequisite courses for the students from other fields. The minimum passing grade for each course is B- according to the BIHE grading system mentioned above. The students who have attained a GPA of B can be awarded the Master in Business Administration degree.
There are two options for students to complete the Master program: either they take two more courses or they take Final Thesis.
- MNG5129: Business Law/Business Ethics (3 Credit Hours)
- MNG5121: Strategic Marketing (3 Credit Hours)
- MNG5125: Managerial Economics (3 Credit Hours)
- MNG5104: Human Resource Management (3 Credit Hours)
- MNG5136: Applied Finance (3 Credit Hours)
- MNG5108: Operations Management (3 Credit Hours)
- MNG5130: Entrepreneurship and Venture Initiation (3 Credit Hours)
- MNG5135: Applied Research (3 Credit Hours)
- MNG5120: Project Management (3 Credit Hours)
- MNG5127: Innovation Management (3 Credit Hours)
- MNG5134: Social Entrepreneurship (3 Credit Hours)
- MNG5137: Business Strategy and Business Plan Development (6 Credit Hours)
- THS5106: Final Thesis (6 Credit Hours)
- MNG5138: Academic Research and Literature Review (3 Credit Hours)
- MNG5113: Introduction to Business (3 Credit Hours)
- MNG5131: Quantitative Analysis in Business and Finance (3 Credit Hours)
- MNG5102: Principles of Marketing (3 Credit Hours)