From its earliest days, BIHE has benefited enormously from the devotion, engagement, and support of its alumni and has been sustained through the years by the loyalty of them .Their support is composed of individuals who have had a disproportionate impact on the local, national, and global communities in which they live. They are devoted to the University and its mission of education, scholarship, and service and had served BIHE in many capacities such as teaching courses, developing curricula, serving in a consulting capacity and contributing its growth. Furthermore some self-motivated alumnae in spite of all limitations imposed to them in Iran have started a spectrum of activities, often undertaken at the grassroots, the purpose of which is to contribute to the material and social wellbeing of the wider community and to contribute to the public welfare at the level of thought through participation in the discourses of society, which are all endorsed by BIHE.
As of 2022 there are 7030 BIHE alumni.
BIHE Alumni Association established in 2007 with following mission: “to engage as many alumni as possible in the ongoing life of the University in mutually beneficial ways and to foster relationships among alumni, students and community by providing services and activities that build loyalty, support and a lifelong connection to the University “
The Alumni Association pursues its mission by:
- Providing services and programs to alumni that enrich their lives and encourage their lifelong engagement with the University, with its faculty and students, and with their fellow alumni.
- Sustaining robust lines of communication among alumni, and in both directions between alumni and the University.
- Encouraging lifelong commitments by alumni to the life of the mind by offering educational opportunities of various kinds.
- Promoting alumni service to members of the University community, including other alumni; to the University itself; in their home communities; and in the broader global community.
- Seeking both to maximize participation in its programs and activities and to reach out to alumni who are not currently engaged in the ongoing life of the University
- Providing opportunities for alumni to serve in leadership roles in their classes